Technical Analyst Apprentice - 11839 Unisys Finance Limited
Currently we are seeking an ambitious individual for Technical Analyst Apprentice. This apprentice role is an entry-level role, which requires the employee to undertake both internal Unisys specific product training as well as externally accredited training, whilst also learning on the job in order to translate theory in to practice.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
19 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will work with, and be mentored by an experienced and friendly team of Unisys technical consultants. The day to day activities will include practical training on resilient, performant, and secure hardware and software platforms on which Unisys clients run their mission critical business applications. Our clients across the globe span a range of business sectors such as financial, public sector and the airlines industry.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide support and services to Unisys clients and successful apprentices will have the potential for a long and rewarding IT career at Unisys.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team as a Technical Analyst Apprentice to continue to support our clients around the globe in the above, and many other industries.
Training and development is at the heart of ensuring that you know how you can truly develop your competences and maximise your potential. As part of your development, you will receive intensive training on the flagship supercomputers supplied by Unisys to our clients.
Once your training is well under way, you will work with and support our clients and their businesses to ensure that their mission critical systems meet with their expectations, and continue to operate 24 x 7.
We will help and train you in the following key skills:
• Define, design and document complex computer configurations
• Work with our clients to analyse and solve technical issues
• Provide solutions to improve computer performance and transaction throughput
• Work and liaise with our other technical support departments
• Work on site supporting our key clients to the high level they have come to expect from Unisys
• High attention to detail
• Proven ability to learn quickly
Requirements and prospects
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good general IT skills and awareness of multiple technologies
- Good language skills – oral and written – English essential, other languages beneficial
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
• A’ levels would be an advantage
• Minimum 7 GCSE’s grades A-C, must include English and Maths and ideally ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Unisys Finance Limited
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017