Customer Service Apprentice CAR SELLER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
This is a telephone based role for a customer service apprenticeship. In short you will be guiding customers who have indicated they are interested in buying a new or used car through the process and identifying suitable dealers to enable the transaction to happen.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jul 2017
19 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a micro company with 7 staff members. You will be part of the new set up in Wellington, Telford. The company is moving from its original base in Hertfordshire. The role is essentially calling people who have asked for a call via the website
Key responsibilities are:
- The pivotal link between the customer (car buyer) and the dealer. Please note this is not a car selling web site.
- Calling people who have expressed an interest in buying a car and supporting them to make their decision and putting them in contact with the car dealer.
- Approximately 60-70% of the role will be telephone based making and receiving calls.
- Producing reports from data.
- Working on various campaigns
There will be scripts or structure available to support the apprentice, should the apprentice feel they need to use them.
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate will need:
- Possibly an interest in cars but definitely not essential
- To have good IT skills – especially in Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- To have good time keeping skills
- To have excellent communication skills
- To have good attention to detail
- To have good numeracy and literacy skills
- To be able to multi task
- To be able to prioritise their workload
- Keen to succeed and be part of this growing company
- Results orientated
- To apply for this position, you will need:
- GCSE Maths and English Grade A - C or equivalent qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
As part of the apprenticeship the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation as well as working towards the apprenticeship framework components with Telford College. The candidate will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths & English at level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Karen Pearce 01952 642 452 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today