Customer Service/ Admin Assistant Apprentice Central Fasteners (Staffs) Limited
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a small team, who wishes to undertake a wide variety of differing roles. The candidate will develop customer service and retail skills as well as IT and administration. They will be able to build their skills learning all aspects of the business.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
19 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- This is a varying role for a candidate who wishes to begin their career by being involved with and learning varying essential aspects of operating a business within an engineering distribution environment.
- By being a part of a small team supplying well known and new brands to maintenance engineers and manufacturers from work wear, welding products to tools and fasteners, you could become a fundamental part of our growth plans.
- The initial role will include administrative duties using Sage software and Wordpress from purchase ledger processing, invoicing customers, order processing, data inputting, processing returns and managing card and cash payments.
- In addition, you will be taking and making phone calls to and from both customers and suppliers, processing email and website orders.
- Other important roles will include learning and operating ISO9001:2015 auditing, ordering goods, stock managing and auditing, store sales, counter sales and both direct, phone and internet marketing.
- Accuracy is very important in this role along with having excellent and pleasant communication skills both verbally and written along with a personable friendly approach.
Requirements and prospects
- The candidate will need to have good computer typing skills and understand some basic software programs such as Word, Excel and emailing.
- Good with Mathematics, including understanding percentages and measurements, along with good written skills.
- An interest in technology or engineering would be advantageous.
- Accuracy is very important in this role.
- Have excellent and pleasant communication skills both verbally and written along with a personable friendly approach.
- To apply for this position, you will need GCSE minimum level C in English, Mathematics and a Science or Engineering or equivalent Level 2 qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
As part of the apprenticeship, the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation, as well as working towards the apprenticeship framework components with Telford College.
The candidate will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business & Administration.
- Functional Skills at Level 1 in English, Maths and IT.
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Karen Pearce 01952 642452 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017