Business Administration Apprenticeship INNOVATE CORPORATION LIMITED
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join the office Core Team which is an administration support function for our UK Operations Team and Management. The Core Team works in a fast paced and dynamic environment so the ability to multi-task and manage a range of responsibilities is key.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
15 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established and highly supportive team. You will receive full training, guidance and support to assist you on your learning journey to ensure you successfully achieve an Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
Duties to include:
- Sourcing staff and cover for locations over the UK.
- Sourcing quotations for customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction standards are maintained .
- Tracking of employee and customer data.
- Production of letters.
- Communicating directly with customers.
- Accurate updating of client records.
- Handling telephone enquiries and messages.
- Speaking with employees via telephone.
- Resolving day to day issues.
Requirements and prospects
- Experienced using Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in IT
- Well organised and able to follow and eventually write a process flow
- Strong work ethic required
- Communication skills, experience in communicating with clients and other team members
- Able to work alone and use own initiative to ensure all work is completed when requested
- Must be able to work as part of a team, assisting where required
- Willingness to respond to change and adapt quickly when required
- A positive attitude with a flexible working approach
- This role requires a highly organised candidate and ability to work well under pressure. You must be able to take responsibility for your own duties and perform them to the very highest standard.
- You will work as part of a team and will be expected to support your team members when required.
- Must be punctual and reliable – attendance is key.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Organised and be able to follow and eventually write a process flow.
Desirable:- (full training will be given)
- UK Driving License (not essential) and/ or knowledge of the country.
- Experience with ACT or other CRM software.
- Good standard of education.
About the employer
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration is a work-based –QCF Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration .
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration .
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook.
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Recruitment Team 0161 244 9443 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017