IT Technician Apprentice CASTLEFIELD INVESTMENT PARTNERS LLP
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Technician to assist users with day to day IT issues received via the group IT Helpdesk. The position is based in Manchester.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
15 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a well organised, strong communicator to provide support to everyone in the business in all aspects of IT support. This role will involve working closely with our external IT consultant on a variety of issues.
Some of your day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new users, installation and configuration of hardware and software systems.
- Troubleshooting for office based employees.
- Maintain end user permissions, accounts and access rights.
- Keep up to date with cyber-crime threats.
- Check system back-ups and identify any gaps.
- Manage Windows servers and assist in servers migrations.
- Assist in maintaining email continuity.
Some of the systems that we use are:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Skype for business
Requirements and prospects
- Interest in the financial sector
- Interest in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Volunteering experience highly valued
- Desire to develop career within IT
- Good Timekeeping
- Smart Appearance
- Team Worker
- Numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE A to C Or Equivalent
About the employer
CASTLEFIELD INVESTMENT PARTNERS LLP
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017