Hairdresser Apprentice Maria Schiavone & Laura Schiavone
The successful individual will be working towards level 2 hairdressing and receive in house training by the senior members of staff. The ideal candidate must be passionate and driven about the industry and have exceptional service skills.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
13 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As part of you daily tasks as an apprentice you will be expected to:
- Assist other stylists
- Mmaintain salon's cleaniness
- Make refreshments
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo clients hair
- In time you will be answering the phone at reception and booking in appointments
You will recieve one to one support and training from the staff at Bella Mia and then be visited by an assessor from Heart of England Training working towards your NVQ level 2 Hairdressing qualification. Thus postion is a full time one of working 38 hour a week which include working Saturdays 8.30-4.30 and 2 late night till 8pm with a later start.
Requirements and prospects
- Fluent in English
- Good with communicaton
- Excellent service skills
- Team player
- Punctional - good with time keeping
- Good attitude
- Enthusiastic and passionate about hairdressing
- Ability to think outside of the box
Things to consider
About the employer
Maria Schiavone & Laura Schiavone
- You will recieve all training in house and as part of your Hairdressing apprenticeship, you will be visited by an assessor from Heart of England Training
- The units will include health and safety, promotional dutes, reception, colouring and cutting to a basic level and shampooing
- Functional skills Maths and English will also be involved if you haven't achieved a grade C at GCSE (or equivalent)
- Bella Mia provide quality one to one training with a practical approach where you will be working with clients from the start
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Hannah Hayes 07825 805 892 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017