Administration Apprentice (Business Administration Level 2) Chancellors Estate Agents
We are looking for individuals with the drive and determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will enjoy interacting over the telephone and assisting with vital day to day office administration duties. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important, as are the ability to multitask and understand process and procedure.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
13 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised, customer-focused, friendly and helpful individual to join an award-winning Estate Agency working within the central support functions.
You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone and assist with vital day to day office administration duties. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important and the ability to multitask and understand process and procedure is a must.
As an Administration Apprentice, you will need to:
- Provide administration support to the property management team.
- Updating database with client and tenant change of information.
- Working with property management team to gain information required to complete tasks.
- Chasing key documentation and uploading to relevant database.
- Deal with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards. Refer complex, difficult or legal queries to manager or relevant expert.
- Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer data bases.
- Issue correct documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents) to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken.
- Promotes additional services and meet third party referral targets.
- Comply with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct, Practice and Due Diligence procedures.
Requirements and prospects
Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Have strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times.
- Be able to work effectively within a team.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Have a proactive and can do approach.
- Stay calm and positive under pressure.
5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training along with the support and guidance of an industry qualifified tutor/assessor/training advisor from Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a Business Administration NVQ/BTEC Level 2 qualification.
Business and Administration
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Maria Cumming 01344 766666 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017