Customer Service Apprentice (Customer Service L2) Chancellors Estate Agents
We are looking for confident individuals with the drive and determination to succeed in a fast-paced customer focused sales environment. You will enjoy interacting over the telephone, while focusing on solving problems and getting results. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important, as is the ability to keep calm under pressure .
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
16 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic customer-focused, friendly and helpful individual to join an award-winning Estate Agency working within the central support functions. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone, while focusing on solving problems and getting results. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important and the ability to keep calm under pressure is a must.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will need to:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, liaising with customers and clients;
- Promote the full range of Chancellors products and services
- Build strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner
- Be able to communicate details effectively and concisely
- Generate business opportunity referrals and book appointments where necessary for Chancellors Group offices
- Handle first line enquiries in accordance with company policy and escalate to the relevant department where required.
- Providing customers with information upon request and corresponding in a professional manner
- Process customer complaints in line with Company policies escalating to management where required.
Requirements and prospects
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Have strong communication skills both spoken and written
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have a pro-active and can do approach
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths at Grade C or above.
About the employer
On the job training with employer with the support and guidance of an industry qualified tutor/assessor/training advisor from Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a Business Administration Level 2 BTEC/NVQ qualification.
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Maria Cumming 01344 766666 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017