Apprentice Administrator Jewel Home Support Ltd
Assistance in filing, reception, telephone duties, use of Microsoft Word and Excel, writing of care plans and risk assessments, liaison with our care staff, writing and organising of e-mails. Assistance in the organising of the care rota.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
09 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Attending all incoming phone calls and arrange appointments.
- Assist with the recruitment process – checking new application forms thoroughly, checking proof of ID certificates, arranging interviews.
- All filing duties (i.e. maintaining complaints files, feedback files, staff incident statements files, time-sheets files, DBS copies files etc.)
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post.
- Staff Management – Requesting staff references, new staff’s paperwork, ordering uniforms and ID Badges.
- Arranging appointments for staff supervision, reviews and appraisals.
- To arrange regular staff meetings and to write the minutes of the meeting.
- Administration of working hours and inputting payroll information.
- To maintain both stationery and other office supplies levels (Raising purchasing order and placing of orders such as: aprons, gloves, hand gels, uniforms, stationery etc. after approval from the manager).
- Email correspondence with staff regarding training and rota.
- To carry out other duties as assigned by the manager or other management staff on daily basis.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great computer skills – able to use Microsoft office.
- Be articulate and literate.
- Attention to detail.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English grade C or higher, computer skills.
Things to consider
About the employer
Jewel Home Support Ltd
- NVQ level 2 in Business and Administration.
- Technical certificate.
- Maths and English Functional Skills.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Alicia Potts 01204 482036 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017