IT Web Development Apprentice Brace It Limited
Kick start your career in web design and development in this fantastic opportunity to work for a fun and supportive company. Before long you’ll be managing your own clients!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
07 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is an opportunity to build an IT foundation based upon your fascination of tech:
- To dig, research and build creative software, seeing your achievements coming to life
- Involving research and analysis
- Software architecture
- Interacting with other systems and learning how we bring quality in to these amazing creations
Be part of a team that makes this all happen and share in the thrill of successes, working with customers to get first hand feedback rather than being shut away in a dark corner.
Here at Brace, we make things happen, together as a creative team building intelligent and clever systems.
Requirements and prospects
- A great interest in IT
- Logical thinking
- Enjoys research
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Keen to learn
- You must be creative and have a passion for all things web design
- You must keen to learn new skills and develop your ideas
- You must also be responsible and professional in order to manage your own client projects
- GCSE A-C including Maths / English & ICT or equivalents
About the employer
- Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Charlotte Welch 07814918433 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017