Marketing Executive Apprentice Neuven Solutions Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for you to take on responsibility for the marketing within our business by working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and utilising your marketing skills to assist in design, implementation and execution of the marketing strategies.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
06 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The company are now focusing on developing the brand and content so in this role, you will develop excellent digital content, social media and SEO activities and general marketing with the business.
You will join the Sales & Marketing team to support all marketing activities which will support the business in all areas, so we are looking for someone confident, intelligent, dedicated and thorough.
- Responsibility for the new website – content and updating.
- Social media – LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Design and create marketing material.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing support.
- Supporting business development with data integrity in CRM.
- Enhance the company's online presence including social media engagement.
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Measure and report campaign performance and ROI.
- SEO and keyword optimisation.
- Supporting the sales & marketing director and other colleagues.
- To utilise several social media channels effectively driving traffic back to the website.
- Ensure marketing remains consistent among all channels and platforms.
- General office duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Ideally a qualification in marketing or a complimentary/related field.
- Experience in a business to business marketing profession.
- Experience with social media and design software.
- Strong, clear and concise writing skills.
- Have a dynamic and flexible working attitude. As a fast-paced and exciting company you need to be adaptable and open to change.
- Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
- Motivated with very strong organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows and MAC environments. Must include knowledge of PowerPoint Presentation, Excel and skills in Digital Marketing strategy.
- Demonstrate creativity
- Computer literate
- Able to build relationships
- Communicate with people at all levels
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Neuven Solutions Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Faye Brown 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017