A great new opportunity has arisen within the Adventure zone soft play with a varied role within customer service. The role will involve different aspects of customer service and will require a keen enthusiastic candidate who wants to learn new things.
Customer Service Apprentice
Adventure Zone Soft Play Limited
Closing date: today
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
30 hours Monday -Sunday with 1 weekday off. Will involve working Saturdays on a regular basis
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
03 Jul 2017
07 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role will involve:
- Operating the computerised booking in system
- Recording customers details as they enter the soft play area
- Creating memberships and ensuring security of the area by only allowing access to those customers that have booked in.
- Responsibility for cash handling
- Operating the cash register and following the finance procedures as required.
- Ensure customers are made aware of daily activities and any future events taking place.
- Assisting customers, adults and children that need support, supervising the play frame and play areas to ensure that the children are playing safely and adhering to the 'Rules of play'.
- Explaining to customers the different programmes,activities and events available, ensuring areas are kept clean to a high standard at all times
- Undertaking health & safety inspections as per processes and procedures, reporting any faults to the Duty Manager,
- Preparing and serving drinks and food, processing food orders and taking them to customers
- Preparing for parties and events and assisting customers during their special event.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good with dealing with people
- Bright bubbly individual
- Reliability with an eagerness to work and learn new things.
Personal qualities that will be required are:
- Team player
- Able to use initiative
- Outgoing personality
- Customer service focused
GCSE Maths & English A-D or equivalent.
Could lead to a permanent position.
Things to consider
This job involves working with children and requires somebody who would enjoy working with children. This job will require a DBS check. Will need to work Saturdays.
About the employer
Indoor Activity Centre
- NVQ in Customer Service at level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths & English
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Riv Monsell 07841604085 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today