IT Desktop Support Engineer Apprentice - 11671 Rockspring Property Holdings Limited
The role has arisen due to the fact that there are a number of IT projects planned over the 12 months which you will also be expected assist with. The role will also require the successful candidate to undertake a number of essential administration tasks, such as IT Asset inventory management and systems documentation.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2017
06 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
• You will be part of the IT Service Desk team and will report to the Service Desk Team Leader
• You will provide assistance and resolve 1st line support incidents such as application issues in Ms Office including Outlook, managing user profiles and permissions in Active Directory.
• Provide IT support to internal staff via telephone, desk side and remote support
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2 Active Directory
• Experience in supporting Ms Office Suite (Outlook, Excel)
• Maintain & Support desktop hardware refresh, and software installations
• Log all service request emails, telephone calls to resolve issues
• Setup PCs/Laptops for new staff, Setup AV for meetings and presentations
• Log and escalate support calls with 3rd party suppliers
• Monitor Service desk emails and respond accordingly with resolutions
• Maintain daily online data backups
• To undertake other IT duties when required
• Another essential requirement for this role is communication skills, both written and verbal. You will need to be extremely customer focused as the role will require you to support all levels of employees within the business.
• Get involved with projects
Requirements and prospects
• Enthusiasm to develop a career within IT
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• High attention to detail with problem solving skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
Rockspring Property Holdings Limited
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017