Digital Marketing Apprentice Enhanced Limited
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice, based in Leeds.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
02 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Social media content management.
- To use social listening tools and create engaging content.
- Bring ideas to the table.
- Create, manage and update the social content calendar developing and monitoring advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Community management, online customer service and the creation of engagement campaigns.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Good telephone manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good time management.
- Experience with word and Excel.
- Proactive attitude towards work.
- Passion for Marketing & Social Media.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Luke Metcalf 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017