Auction Assistant Apprentice - 11637 Manheim Auctions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
02 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities of the Auction Assistant Apprentice:
- Responsible for dealing with general enquiries both at the front counter and over the telephone, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner, escalating to the relevant Manager as appropriate.
- Responsible for supporting the Auctioneer and rostrum set up on a sale day, ensuring the correct tools and paperwork are set up and ready for the sale and cleared at the end of a sale.
- Ensure tapes are available and set up to record a sale.
- Responsible for supporting simulcast during the sale, providing accurate and timely updates as appropriate.
- Responsible for responding to Police Notices, Parking Fines, updating the DVLA as appropriate, proving accurate and factual information at all times.
- Support with catalogue production, checking content to ensure it is correct and support the sale of Auction catalogues.
- Support buyer registration on sale days ensuring buyers receive excellent customer service at all times.
- Support with the completion of all private and trade vehicle entries, along with general office filing and administration as appropriate.
- To assist the branch where directed to support the branch and its customers.
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the Auction Assistant Apprentice:
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing role providing a high level of customer service
- Demonstrable customer services skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with difficult customers
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively, working to deadlines within a busy office environment
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
- L3 & L4 total duration: 31-39 months
- Part 1 – Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
- Part 2 – Level 4 apprenticeship: 18-24 months
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017