Business Administration Apprentice WPR SPA AND COSMETIC LTD
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning beauty salon, day spa and aesthetic clinic based in Billericay Essex. With a wide range of services available, we aim to provide a first class service at affordable prices in luxurious surroundings.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
06 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a diverse range of tasks and duties, whilst learning every aspect of the business and the treatments available.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, taking messages and ensuring customer records are updated
- You will assist with the day to day running of the salon including setting up, salon stock, cleaning, client record and salon merchandise
- You will work closely with the marketing manager and assist with various tasks including updating our social media channels, customer newsletters, co-ordinating, printing and production of standard marketing materials and updating the content of the business websites
- General admin duties will include maintaining and updating the client records, answering incoming calls, dealing with customer queries, photocopying, filing and maintaining stock records
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- A desire to learn and continually update skills and knowledge
- Self motivated
- Willing to learn
- Effective communication
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a creative and flexible approach
GCSEs at grade A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications are desired but not compulsory.
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace (Employer site)
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (if required)
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017