Administration Apprentice R & R SAFETY SYSTEMS LIMITED
We are looking to execute a growth plan and require a new employee in the office to contribute by assisting many of the day to day activities that are currently being undertaken by the directors.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£141.75 - £246.75
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
02 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a result the job role will be varied and include tasks to do with many sides of the business. It will suit somebody who has a genuine interest in learning first-hand how a business operates and will be a great opportunity to make a big impact at the beginning of an ambitious growth project in our business.
Full job specific training will be provided in order to complete all the tasks within the role.
We will commit to training the employee in the following courses over the course of the apprenticeship:
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual handling
- Fire Warden
- IOSH Working Safely (or equivalent L1 H&S qualification)
- (Further training may be available)
- Answering the phone
- Sending emails to clients and prospects
- Speaking to course delegates before / after courses on the phone
- Speaking to clients to confirm or update database details
- Assisting with organisation of internal IT systems
- Assisting with organisation of course preparation
- Assisting other members of staff with their roles as required
- Managing diary of client visits and reports
- Creating and sending day to day social media and email marketing
Requirements and prospects
- A Confident person.
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent with computers.
- Confident speaking with others both over the phone and face to face.
- Genuine interest in business.
- Motivated and desire for self-improvement.
- Creative flair to input ideas into day to day marketing activities.
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent grade C in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Candidates will be provided with internal mentoring, support and on the job training.
- In addition to this, the candidate will also complete an Apprenticeship Level 2 Business Administration. This will be provided vocationally and will cover Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT), Technical Certificate and the Business Administration Diploma. (NVQ).
Business and Administration
SYSCO BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sysco Business Skills Academy Ltd
Hannah Bollans 0151 556 7877 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017