Recruitment Administration Apprentice Black Square Recruitment Ltd
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to be part of a dynamic and exciting recruitment company. They specialise in optical recruitment and are looking for a bright and confident apprentice who will be completing administration and recruitment duties.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
31 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking to develop the right candidate into a professional recruitment consultant.
The successful applicant's duties will include:
- General Administration
- CV writing
- Arranging interviews
- Dealing with outgoing/incoming telephone calls
- Responding to client emails
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying and updating client records
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc. to produce correspondence and documents
- Liaising with consultants and staff to complete tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping
- Driven to succeed
- Willing to exceed client and candidates expectations
- Highly motivated, pro-active and target driven
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Positive outlook and good rapport building skills
- Good timekeeping and willing to learn
- Hard-working, driven and charismatic
A to C GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace (Employer site.)
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role.
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017