Apprentice Business Admin and Production Assistant Envirosystems (Uk) Ltd
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in science and agriculture, looking to secure an apprenticeship with possibilities for further progression in different areas of the business which provides biological products for farmers.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
02 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
Assisting the production team ensuring the products are produced in a timely manner, this will involve relevant cleaning duties completed before and after production.
Assisting the laboratory manger when required.
- Assisting with the collation of company literature to create marketing packs for the purpose of attending business shows and exhibitions.
- Receiving and sending E-mails (outlook) to include general correspondence and quotes. Taking incoming calls from customers and potential customers and handling enquiries.
- Possibility for attending agricultural exhibitions
- Packaging products for dispatch and stock checking.
- All other administration related duties.
- It is essential that the applicant owns a car and is able to work 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Requirements and prospects
- Competent to process basic administrative tasks accurately following instructions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and via the telephone.
- Ability to deliver tasks and work to deadlines
- Confidence and ability to establish effective working relationships
- Must have a good written and mathematical ability for composing quotes and calculating costings.
- IT skills required for working with Outlook and the company database
- A driving licence and own car is desirable but not essential
- A willingness to develop and learn
- Precise and organised
- Interest in farming and the environment
- A commitment to take responsibility for self-development
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work with limited supervision but seek advice when appropriate
- Someone that is eager to learn, progress and get involved in the business
- GCSE grades A*-C in English and maths (or equivalent)
- Competent user of computer software packages in particular Microsoft Office packages and general IT
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework to include NVQ Technical Certificate, Employer Rights and Responsibilities and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Runshaw College
Wendy Love 01772 643008
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017