Receptionist Administrator (Apprentice) THE CLARE FOUNDATION LTD
To assist in the effiecient and profitable running of the front of house operation for the Clare Charity Centre. Administer the conference and meeting business, and provide general administrative assistance to the front of house team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
1. Work with the front desk team to ensure the smooth running of Reception services
- Maintain a presence at the Reception desk during core hours
- Set daily tasks for caretakers with regards to conferencing and meetings
- Meet and greet all visitors, directing them appropriately and dealing with requirements promptly and professionally
- Answer incoming calls, diverting to the appropriate department or Organisation
- Oversee arrangements for secure storage and logging of collection and delivery items
- Ensure incoming post is distributed accurately and outgoing mail is ready for collection
- Organise travel arrangements for staff and visitors when required
2. Carry out general administration duties.
- Assist in administration and execution of Clare Charity Centre projects, events and Functions where required
- Carry out internet searches, information gathering an interpretation as necessary
- Update relevant databases and systems
- Update and maintain stock levels of all relevant reception paperwork, forms and sheets
3. Tenant operational issues.
- Update maintenance log with reported problems
- Replenish facilities consumables if required
- Ensure responses are made to First Aid calls, report promptly to the Front of House and Events Manager
- Ensure all building noticeboards are properly maintained and managed including all Health & Safety notices as and where required
4. Work with the Front of House team to coordinate the Meeting and Conference Business.
- Ensure that bookings taken and recorded accurately and promptly in the SalesForce system
- Follow up any provisional bookings or outstanding details
- The administration of reports for refreshments and room lay outs to be sent to the relevant departments
- Ensure all meeting and conferencing areas are presentable, sufficiently restocked and maintained
- Support conferencing customers with any day to day queries or AV issues
- Prepare meeting rooms daily for conferencing
- Ensure all Customer room signage up to date, adding any new customers.
Any other tasks reasonably requested and deemed appropriate by the Manager.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to take the initiative
- Have the drive and ambition to advance in the organisation
A* to D GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
About the employer
THE CLARE FOUNDATION LTD
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ATG Training
Nashrat Jabeen 01296 737835 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017