1st Line Desktop Support Apprentice Permal Group Ltd
Our Client is a leading global alternative asset manager with $25.1 billion in assets under management specialising in providing investment solutions to institutional investors as well as private banks. They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide 1st line desktop support within London office.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
31 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is a leading global alternative asset manager with $25.1 billion in assets under management specialising in providing investment solutions to institutional investors as well as private banks.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide 1st line desktop support within London office.
KEY DUTIES –
- 1st line support within London office and remotely for other offices
- Build, configure and support PCs and PC peripherals
- Support core desktop applications such as MS Office, plus basic support of internally
- Deployed systems and developed applications
- Support and deploy portable devices - iPhone and iPad
- Perform hardware and software upgrades, and office moves and changes
- Setting up Video Conferences
- Perform regular inventories of equipment
- Working with remainder of team to build and deliver a service-orientated "best of breed"
- Helpdesk support solution
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Experienced in the use of MS Office suite
- A broad technical knowledge encompassing PCs, peripherals and their architecture -Windows 7 /10 and basic network / Active Directory technology
- Understanding of Help Desk functions, activities and management
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English or equivalent.
About the employer
Permal Group Ltd
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017