Digital Marketing Apprentice LOGICAL RESOURCES FMCG LIMITED
You will be joining a dynamic and ambitious gang with one simple guiding philosophy – Let’s do it better than the rest and have loads of fun doing it.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Nov 2017
26 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a great opportunity to join a team that every time they perform spectacularly you get to go on holiday, this year we’ve been to Ibiza, Tomorrow Land festival in Belgium and Amsterdam! We’ve got more trips planned – fully expensed of course.
- Consultancy & marketing strategy
- Staff mentoring
- Technical SEO
- Paid advertising including social media platforms
- Website design, build, and development
- Content: videography, photography, infographic & written copy
- Print Design and Management
Logistical Resources are looking for a bright and enthusiastic digital whiz. You will be given loads of responsibility from day one, helping you progress to be the best you can be! You will help manage and maintain the digital/online marketing and website activities. Think social media, email, graphics, videos, blogging and any other new and innovative ways we can interact with our customers online. We like to stay ahead of the curve, and it will be up to you to help Logical Resources keep up with this goal.
- Content creation for advertisements and blogs
- Creating the blog pages and sites that the adverts led to
- Copywriting and conducting sales letters for blog pages, sites & campaigns
- Managing SEO campaigns
- Running split-tests on campaigns
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to write, edit and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Keen digital marketing enthusiast – understanding of CMS, SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using Adobe and Microsoft packages.
- The ability to present yourself well and communicate with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Must be a team player
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
LOGICAL RESOURCES FMCG LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised standard in Digital Marketing focusing on:
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• Online Advertising
• Digital Marketing Business Principles
• Image and Video Editing
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133500333 Chloe.Adams@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017