Talent Specialist Apprenticeship ESPRIT RECRUITMENT SERVICES LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career within the Recruitment industry. Esprit are currently looking for an Apprentice in Business Administration to help with the general running of day to day administration and inputting duties alongside resourcing for new candidates.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
26 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Competency 1 – Name Gathering
- Assist in the administrative functions of sourcing candidates for Consultants, be it from Job Boards, Database, Social Networking, Website, headhunts or referrals.
Competency 2 – Networking & Advertising
- To make use of Social Media, Websites, existing candidates etc. to network with similar individuals who may be looking for roles & to advertise all vacancies on available job boards & resources.
- To assist with the drafting of job advertisements on behalf of the Consultants
- To assist with the creation and management the advertisements on the relevant websites
- To network using above means to source suitable candidates
Competency 3 – Database Maintenance
- To be responsible for adding & updating candidate records on the existing database.
- To add any new candidates to the database as and when requested
- To update any contact logs, additional information and details at every point of contact
- To log details of any interviews/send-outs via the database
- To advertise all new vacancies
- To monitor existing databases and extend/close any vacancies as required
- To review job board performance and success from both advertisements and searches
Competency 5 – Administration
- To be responsible for administration processes as and when required by consultants
- To carry out any other administration duties as necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
No qualifications are needed, personality is key.
About the employer
ESPRIT RECRUITMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Admin level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
Training for Today
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training For Today
Amy Newbold 01332 345450 Amy.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017