Business Administrator Apprentice Hire Torque Limited
Your role will support the company Sales Manager who will predominantly be out in the field
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
26 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As Purchasing Assistant you will:
Your role will support the company Sales Manager who will predominantly be out in the field, your main duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Raising purchase orders
- Speaking to suppliers relating to orders
- Updating Excel with sales orders
- Update company CRM system
- Assisting Sales Manager in sending out quotations to customers
- Chasing suppliers for quotations / invoices
- Liaising with relevant departments in relation to deliveries and highlighting possible delays to relevant staff
This role has the potential to develop into purchasing / procurement role and role will develop to ultimately be able to:
- Advise relevant Inside Sales Team Leaders of any cross selling opportunities
- Monitor discounts being offered and ensure correct pricing is being applied to all documentation. Seek advice/ approval for any substantial discount requested.
- Ensure purchase orders are received prior to invoicing, chasing customers on a regular basis where necessary.
- Produce required documentation for quotations, contracts, delivery notes to enable effective invoicing.
- Ensure any new orders, quotations and lost orders are recorded.
- Ensure we are working from the current Supplier Price Lists.
- Corresponding with Customers, Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers to identify Customer requirements.
- Assist with stock taking
- Produce weekly / monthly recalibration reminders for customer equipment.
- Ensure QMS documentation (procedures and works instructions) are up to date.
- Ensure all colleagues are following correct procedures in line with the QMS.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers from specific target areas to increase sales and customer awareness of our available products. Passing on any relevant customer comments, anecdotes etc to the correct Departments / Managers.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Conscientious and diligent
- Willing to take responsibility with tasks assigned to them
- Professional Manner
- Good attention to detail
5 GCSE (or equivalent), Must include A* - C in Maths, English Language and ICT.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration ( Hybrid Qualification)
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT Where required
- Personal learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilties
Business and Administration
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TDR Training Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017