Business Administration Apprentice NORTHERNGROUP MANAGEMENT LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for a reception administrator to join a dynamic team in Ancoats’ premier serviced office building. The role has the potential to evolve with the strengths of the individual and there is a genuine opportunity for a permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship scheme.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Aug 2017
26 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Administrator required for our property management offices in Ancoats, Manchester.
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors with a professional and friendly service.
- Handling telephone calls and managing the switchboard.
- Ensure the presentation of the reception area, meeting rooms and office area is of a high standard at all times.
- Diary management of meeting rooms and conference room bookings, preparation of rooms in line with client requirements and refreshments.
- Provide administration support as required by the property management department.
- Report maintenance issues directly to the maintenance department and monitor issues through to resolution, ensuring tenants are communicated to at all times.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post and distribute accordingly.
- Order office supplies and beverage stocks.
- Providing cover to other departments within the group as and when required.
- Logging and monitoring keys.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office systems
- Strong customer service skills
- First class telephone manner with excellent communication skills
As well as the aforementioned skills, the successful candidate will be a confident self-starter.
Applicant must be organised, professional and determined to provide excellent customer service, even under pressure.
Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A – C, to include English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
The Apprentice will complete the Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship which will be delivered in the workplace over 12 months.
Functional Skills English, Maths, and ICT will also be completed in the workplace if required.
Business and Administration
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Stacey Reid 0161 631 5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017