Apprentice Software Consultant CRIMSON LIMITED
Crimson works closely with Microsoft. We are a team of consultants, developers and project teams that have earned a reputation among major UK firms for delivering rapid IT solutions. And with Microsoft’s annual research and development investment topping $3BN a year, there’s always something new that we can introduce into our clients.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
30 May 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Can you help us help our clients change the world?
Digitisation is rewriting the rules of business, disrupting the workplace. Crimson helps UK corporates make sense of this new landscape, driving through innovation, and giving them the tools to thrive.
One day we might be helping Missguided ensure their website can cope with Black Friday demand for their latest fashion line, the next we’re supporting Severn Trent Water disrupt the utilities industry. The only constant is change and clients crave our entrepreneurial, can-do approach.
Whatever your background, if you have the right attitude and desire to launch your career in IT then there could be an opportunity for you at Crimson.
Crimson works closely with Microsoft. We are a team of consultants, developers and project teams that have earned a reputation among major UK firms for delivering rapid IT solutions. And with Microsoft’s annual research and development investment topping $3BN a year, there’s always something new that we can introduce into our clients that will impact how they do business.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of a thriving and dynamic midsized company, where everyone can have a direct impact on our success.
- Work in a supportive, structured yet fun environment, where you get the help, feedback and mentoring you need to shape your career.
- Join a team that has voted Crimson one of The Times Best Companies to work for in the UK.
- Gain early access to the latest Microsoft innovations that are changing the world of work.
- Earn a competitive salary while you learn.
Requirements and prospects
This role would suit someone with a proven interest in IT and tech, who is technically minded and keen on learning and experiencing the world around them. A positive attitude with ability for problem solving and excellent customer service.
- You will need to show that you are committed and aware of your responsibilities to both yourself and our clients
- You also need to demonstrate that you have the ability to work as both part of a team and individually.
- This is a unique opportunity in this sector and only the most committed individuals will be successful.
You’ll need to have 5 GCSEs grade A – C (or equivalents) (including English and Maths) with an interest in business and an aptitude for technology.
About the employer
Our four year degree programme includes:
Year one - Level 4 - Software Tester
You'll be registered as a member of the British Computer Society and be on a fast track to a range of industry recognised qualifiactions including:
- Microsoft Technical Associate in C#
- ISTQB Software Testing Foundation
- British Computer Society Development Essentials
- Microsoft Office Certifications in Word, Excel,PowerPoint
- Level 4 Software Tester
Year two-four - BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solution
From here you'll progress onto your degree programme where you'll choose either Software Development or consultancy pathways.
Digital Industries > Software Tester
DIGITAL NATIVE (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DIGITAL NATIVE (UK) LIMITED
Suzanne Higginson 07885267251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017