Apprentice Rental Assistant Barford Hire - United Rental System
An exciting opportunity to join Barford Hire as an Apprentice Rental Assistant. This great opportunity will see you working on a variety of administrational tasks within this successful family run business.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Sep 2017
26 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Rental Assistant you will be an integral member of the close knit team and will be involved in a number of key processes to assist with the
smooth running of this busy and successful family run business. Working within the Barford based office your main duties will include the following:
- Vetting customers insurance/driving licenses
- Assisting with fleet mileage tracking system
- Assisting organisation of scheduled fleet servicing
- Preparing vehicle packs for all of the hire fleet
- General administration duties including; filling/scanning/post
- Dealing with all booking enquiries via telephone/email
- Meeting and greeting potential/existing customers
- Inputting data onto a specialist system ensuring all of the fleet details are correct
- Producing fleet contract documents in the correct time
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career with a successful, family run business, who also wants a role that has potential to develop into a career within this growing industry.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a closely knit team.
- Attention to detail & ability to work accurately.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good sense of humour
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of the local area
- Good general standard of education English qualification GCSE grade ‘C’ or above OR predicted English GCSE grade ‘C’ or above OR equivalent.
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 12 month contract of employment.
Things to consider
About the employer
The twelve month work based Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills ICT
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Workbook
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Workbook
Business and Administration
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Ben Gaskins email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017