Service Desk Client Liaison Apprentice Air It Limited
This new role will be looking to oversee the follow up and verification of completed tickets in Connectwise. You will take any calls that come in from customers in relation to existing tickets and ensure the relevant information is added to their case and pass this onto the assigned engineer.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
26 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To deal with calls that relate to existing customer enquiries, directing queries as necessary to the appropriate member of staff or department in order to help maintain customer satisfaction.
- To act as overflow for incoming calls to the Service Desk, to log the calls in ConnectWise and to monitor the progress of any matters assigned to the technical team within the parameters of the established Service Desk procedures, in order to ensure client data is accurately maintained.
- To respond appropriately to technical queries raised, through effective prioritisation in order to meet SLAs and to ensure client satisfaction.
- To manage all technical cases effectively to ensure that clients are kept up to date with progress, that each case is handled appropriately, that the status of each case is kept up to date in ConnectWise and is closed off as soon as the case is completed.
- To work as part of a team in order to assist colleagues, to cover for absences, etc. in order to ensure that Company standards are maintained and objectives met.
- To monitor and ensure all active requests in ConnectWise have been updated or responded to using the established processes and procedures, in order to meet SLAs and to ensure client satisfaction.
- To follow up and verify any completed requests in ConnectWise that require verification, ensuring that the request has been actioned and completed to the client’s satisfaction
- To ensure any calls that have been abandoned on the Technical Support Line are called back within 1 hour, to ensure client satisfaction
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- GCSE maths and English or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft technologies
- Experience/Knowledge of Connectwise
- Experience/Knowledge of LT RMM
- Relevant IT Qualifications
- Previous experience of IT helpdesk support
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Ability to deal direct with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Ability to prioritise and to manage time effectively
- Excellent influencing skills
- Good all-round PC skills
Requirements and prospects
Great IT Skills and Customer Service Skills are required for this role
A positive can do attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Air It Limited
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals.
The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
Business and Administration
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017