Apprentice Administrator CHATSWORTH CURTAINS LIMITED
Providing ‘business wide’ administration services, supporting all staff underpinning excellent services for all customers. To include:Effectively handling incoming calls, taking enquiries from external business customers and enquiries from sales staff, who are out on the road. Passing on messages and dealing with general telephone queries.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
25 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Taking orders (via phone/email and fax)
- Management of curtain samples
- Supporting road based Sales staff
- Setting up new accounts
- Packing orders/supporting dispatches
- Duties for Apprentice Administrator
- Customer account management
- Responding to emails/letters
- Booking appointments
- Credit control
- Matching delivery notes to customer orders
- Updating CRM
- Monitoring stock levels and re-ordering
Requirements and prospects
To be successful, you’ll need to be smart in appearance and a good communicator who has:
- Experience using computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Polite telephone manner
- Quick learner
- Reliable and organised
- Knowledge of using databases & spreadsheets
You should have an enthusiastic nature, a strong and confident communicator who is able to manage multiple tasks at once, prioritise and work well under pressure
English & Maths qualifications are highly valued
Things to consider
About the employer
CHATSWORTH CURTAINS LIMITED
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Keith Glanvill email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017