Apprentice Business Administrator Pulsar Communications Limited
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Business Administrator to work for a well-established business based in Cheadle. The successful applicant will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with this business gaining a qualification in business administration.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Aug 2017
25 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role will work within the client services team providing support for all account (client) managers and some PA support for the managing director.
The key requirements are:
- The jobholder will help manage amends through all creative departments to finished production of all campaign items.
- The jobholder will liaise with all external suppliers and help manage budgets and timelines.
- The jobholder will be required to maintain internal finance and processes including online systems.
- A willingness to learn new systems and processes is required, training will be provided.
- The jobholder must be willing to learn basic marketing and project management principles.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Requirements and prospects
- The jobholder will be required to develop new relationships
- The jobholder must be adaptive to the changing needs of internal processes
- Ability to deal politely with all clients as likely to be first point of contact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fully computer literate
- Ability to learn new IT systems
- Negotiation skills and diplomacy
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- The ability to work in a team and on their own initiative
Atleast 4 GCSEs at grade C or above
Things to consider
About the employer
Pulsar Communications Limited
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further external training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Layla Marie Machin 0161 8040212 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017