Digital Marketing Apprentice We Are Web Ltd
Due to further growth, we have a new position available for a Digital Apprentice to aid the flow of marketing activities and support the Digital and Technical Directors in finalising Website developments.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
24 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This will be an exciting role and is a practical position, offering great insight and experience in numerous areas of digital marketing and development including SEO, PPC, online PR, content prep, image editing, social media and data work. This is a varied role in which you will definitely not get bored, as there’s plenty to do.
We do also see this an organic role, with the position evolving around the right person growing into a more specialised senior position over time. This means it would be a great starting point for someone looking to get into digital marketing but maybe a little light on experience, but who has the tenacity, the passion and a keen understanding and base knowledge of web design and digital marketing best practises and wants to progress within the industry.
- Practical WordPress & working within a website CMS
- A base knowledge of working with Photoshop and or InDesign
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel and Word
- An understanding of SEO principles & digital marketing
- A good understanding of recent online technologies
- A base understanding and use of Google analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A quick learner
- An understanding of project management and working to deadlines
- An interest in social media and current online trends
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who is enthusiastic about websites, marketing, data, content and design
- Strong ability to listen and adapt to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn on the job and has a drive to self-teach
- Either a tech minded personal or a creative one, a combination would be great!
- Strong time management, ability to complete tasks
- Entry requirements are a minimum of 2 A-Levels and 5 GCSEs grades A*- C or equivalent qualifications (including English and Maths)
About the employer
We Are Web Ltd
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised standard in Digital Marketing focusing on:
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• Online Advertising
• Digital Marketing Business Principles
• Image and Video Editing
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017