Business Services Apprentice GOWLING WLG (UK) LLP
If you are unsure of what career path to take and would like to explore a variety of opportunities, getting involved in diverse and exciting work, then our one-year Business Services Apprenticeship is for you. You'll spend six months in two different teams of your choice, see full job role for details.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
24 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
If you are unsure of what career path to take and would like to explore a variety of opportunities, getting involved in diverse and exciting work, then our one-year Business Services Apprenticeship is for you. You'll spend six months in two different teams, choosing from:
- Business Information Systems (IT)
- Business Development and Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
Working within two business areas as listed above, the Business Services Apprentice will provide timely, high quality and effective administration services across all areas.
Dependant on the teams you choose, duties may include:
- Provide administration and customer service support to our legal teams on matters such as HR or IT.
- Work on projects to improve the operational efficiency of the firm.
- Support the teams with internal processes and systems.
- Assist with research to help inform business decisions.
- Help with arranging client and supplier event management.
- Support our marketing activities with digital and website activities
Requirements and prospects
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and maintain a high level of quality at all times
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive and willing to learn
- Willing to challenge the norm and think broadly to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Be prepared to go the extra mile.
- 5 GCSE’s (grade A* - C) including maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
- A competence based qualification i.e. NVQ/QCF.
- A knowledge based qualification i.e. Technical Certificate.
- Key or Functional Skills (if required).
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Birmingham Metropolitan College
Linda Hall 0121 362 1122
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017