Business Administration Apprentice Kingsley Community Primary & Nursery School
We are pleased to announce an apprenticeship vacancy within our administration department and welcome applicants who are hard-working and enthusiastic to apply.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£121.50 - £211.50
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
24 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The main purpose of the role is to provide essential business administrative support within the administration team:
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the team through diary management, organisation and administration of meetings.
- Data entry of new and existing students onto school systems.
- Assisting in keeping student trackers up-to-date.
- Provide general administrative duties to the team to aid the preparation and production of business documents.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues by working collaboratively.
- The successful candidate must be IT literate to include Word and Excel and have good communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Previous administration experience where there was a need for a good calibre of English and Maths would be desirable, but not essential.
Requirements and prospects
- A quick learner with a desire to develop a career in a business management
- Focused and the desire to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box.
- Have good communication skills and confidence.
- Have an aptitude for solving problems and a good level of skill with MS Office.
- Punctual & Reliable
- Work well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance and well spoken
- Able to relate to people on different levels
- Willing to listen and learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
GCSE English & Maths (A* - C)
Things to consider
About the employer
Kingsley Community Primary & Nursery School
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills math L1 (if required)
- Functional Skills English L1 (if required)
- Functional Skills ICT L1 (if required)
Business and Administration
J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Ella Hudson 0151 609 1193 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017