Sales Executive Apprentice Gateway Electronic Components Ltd
To assist the sales team with the smooth running of the office, working with them to ensure customer expectations are always met. If you are a hardworking and polite individual, then you will be a perfect fit for this company.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Sep 2017
24 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Taking and directing incoming calls,
- Loading email enquiries in our bespoke computer system
- Assisting customer service with returns and queries
- Speaking to suppliers to expedite orders and updating customers by phone or email.
- Logging and filing acknowledgements
- Communicating information with all other departments eg Accounts / Warehouse.
- To assist sales and marketing in maintaining the customer databade and keeping contacts up to date.
- Advise customers off our data base about product launches and our new website facilities.
- To ensure orders are processed correctly in line with delivery requirements.
- Other general office tasks.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
Maths & English A-C or equivalent
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Sales level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Sales Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Sales and Telesales
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon 01332 345450 Rosie.Lyon@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017