Customer Contact Colleague Apprentice CREATION FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
BNP Paribas are recruiting for a customer contact colleague apprentices. This role will include taking responsibility for communicating with our customers and partners on a daily basis via all contact channels. You will be the first point of contact with our customers and partners and are expected to always positively reflect our brand and values.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
23 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Colleagues will be the first point of contact with our customers and partners and are expected to always positively reflect our brand and values whilst carrying out their role. This means taking full ownership of every aspect of the customer or partner’s query, being courteous, professional and diligent whilst adhering to Operational policies and conduct risk guidelines at all times. Awareness and focus on Risk and Regulation including Conduct Risk Framework.
Departments you may be required to work within:
- Insurance Premium Finance
- Customer Support
- Central Team
- Customer Service
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage customer’s accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using various computer systems with accuracy
- Communicate confidently, exercise excellent listening and written skills to resolve customer and partner queries by showing expert knowledge and taking ownership
- Resolve problems at first point of contact wherever possible or escalate appropriately to ensure a satisfactory outcome
- Ability to meet and exceed targets, contributing fully to the overall team performance
- Assist with any other duties that may not necessarily form part of the daily role
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work positively with other colleagues.
- Good rapport building skills.
- Results focused.
- Able to prioritise and organise.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Good attention to detail
- 5 GCSE's Grade C or above including maths and English. Or Equivalent
- PC Literate with good keyboard skills.
- Experience of working in a Customer service environment.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Level 2
- A competence based qualification i.e. NVQ/QCF.
- A knowledge based qualification i.e. Technical Certificate.
- Key or Functional Skills (if required).
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Birmingham Metropolitan College
Linda Hall 0121 362 1122
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017