Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship PayPoint Plc
This is a great opportunity to gain a level 2 qualification in customer service whilst gaining vital experience.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
19 Nov 2017
22 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Handling inbound and outbound calls in a 1st line contact centre/technical helpdesk hybrid, dealing with calls predominantly from PayPoint retailers.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and completing diagnostics aiming for first call resolution every time.
- Prioritising workload effectively, achieving agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and objectives consistently, liaising with other departments as necessary and maintaining an up to date knowledge of our products and procedures.
- Following technical diagnostic guidelines to ensure best resolution for all parties.
- Working within retail operations guidelines to manage all account needs from sign up to decommission.
- Acting on own initiative to implement best practice for our customers.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate, with experience of Microsoft programs including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to accurately input data and make concise contact notes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport over the phone quickly.
- Good problem solving ability.
- A well-organised individual who is self-motivated and confident and can work well, even when under pressure.
- A team player who is able to take the initiative when needed.
- Ability to work within set guidelines and follow procedures.
- Highly effective communications skills.
- A good listener who can quickly identify the issue and provide accurate guidance on its resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A-C in Maths, English and ICT or equivalent.
About the employer
- Identifying who customers are, and the difference between internal and external customers.
- Knowing your organisation’s core values and linking them back to service culture.
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including complaints processes and digital media policies.
- Knowing your business’s legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Learning how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet customer needs.
- Understanding your role and responsibility within the organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
- Understanding the products and services that are available from your organisation.
- Using appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding, to build rapport and determine customer needs.
- Providing clear explanations and offer options to help customers make choices that are mutually beneficial to both the customer and your organisation.
- Organising yourself, prioritising your own workload/activity to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrating patience and calmness during customer conflict.
- Frequently and consistently communicating and working with others in the interest of helping customers efficiently.
- Accepting responsibility, is proactive, plans work.
- Acting on and seeking feedback from others to develop or maintain person service skills and knowledge.
- Treating customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer service experience.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Hertfordshire College
Sarah Brignull email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017