Apprentice Administration Assistant BS Care Services Ltd
An established provider of care for over 20 years, we strive to provide the highest quality of care and advice.You will be working as a team to provide reliable, quality service to meet the needs of clients.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
22 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To support the BS Care Ltd team in ensuring that all administrative processes are completed in a timely manner in order to ensure provision of a quality service.
- Provide administrative support to the team by processing and authorizing all Care Worker time-sheets in conjunction with accounts and payroll.
- Provide administrative support to the team by ensuring all filing is completed on a weekly basis.
- Answer telephone calls and where appropriate respond to queries or pass messages and detail to the appropriate person.
- Provide administrative support to the team by ensuring a sufficient supply of photocopied sheets and packs are available at all times.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information is respected and protected at all times.
- Health & Safety/Accident Reporting/Fire Safety
- Equipment and stationery orders.
- To utilize working practices that ensures the smooth and cost effective running of the office premises, equipment, systems and maintain security.
- To communicate effectively and appropriate with all staff, clients and muti disciplinary agencies.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate
- Professional phone manner
- Multi Tasking
- Team Working
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Enjoys being challenged and thrives on time management
- Willingness to assume any tasks asked of them
- Keen to learn and achieve
- Enjoys being busy
GCSE or equivalent preferred but not required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Please note that the training delivered will depend on the qualifications already achieved by the successful candidate. You may be required to undertake functional skills in English, Math and IT.
You will be undertaking a Business Administration Apprenticeship which enables you to achieve an intermediate City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PETA Limited
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017