Security Administrator Apprentice - 11520 Wtg Technologies Group Limited
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual for Security Administrator Apprentice to provide administrative support for the Digital and HR Department.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
19 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your core responsibilities will include the administration of the security vetting system which involves working with sensitive and confidential data.
Candidates should have interest for an admin focused role with strong attentional of details and organisational skills.
- Administration of the security vetting system including completion of forms involving sensitive and confidential information.
- Contacting employees in relation to information received and responding to queries.
- Escalating to managers if no response received and advising managers when clearance is obtained (as appropriate).
- Reviewing renewal dates and updating spreadsheets/systems to ensure that renewals are maintained.
- Highlighting special briefings and restrictions and ensuring that relevant systems (such as PIP and SAD) are updated accordingly.
- Updating leavers on relevant systems.
- Carry out annual checks on DV clearances.
- Scanning, indexing and disposal of confidential information, as appropriate.
- Ad hoc administrative work to support Digital and HR.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be a perfect team player as well
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Able to deal with set backs
- Practical and robust
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum 3 GCSE or equivalent (including English and Maths).
Things to consider
About the employer
Wtg Technologies Group Limited
Level 3 Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017