Apprentice Administration Assistant ROXBURGH FINANCIAL MARKETING LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in Finance? Are you a highly confident and enthusiastic individual? Do you have a can-do attitude and excellent phone manor? If so, Key Training has the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
18 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Roxburgh Financial Management arrange financial services for their clients in a mostly telephone based office. They deal with clients throughout the UK from all different backgrounds to help them arrange their protection such as life insurance, income protection.
Roxburgh began life in 2006 as a small team with a big vision – to become one of the leading protection and financial management companies in the UK. 10 years later, those visions have now become reality and they are a leading player in their field.
With a widely-respected Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service on offer, our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Successful applicant will join their Customer Relationship Team
- Work alongside the Sales and Retentions Teams, completing several administrative tasks.
- Will be responsible for the handling of both inbound and outbound post.
- Will work closely with Insurers & doctor’s surgeries to push applications through the pipeline.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Data inputting and website management
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you feel like you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner,
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel to a high level,
- Confident IT skills
- Eager to learn, positive
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to progress ont a Level 3 Qualification
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto a Level 3 qualification
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Callum Harris 07947720512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017