Apprentice Sales Executive Think Office Supplies Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to begin on a sales career in the telecommunications and IT sector. We will expect the successful candidate to be hard working,honest and driven to succeed in this fast paced telecommunications sector. You will be finding new customers by making pro-active phone calls to new clients.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Sep 2017
18 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We will provide a competitive salary and bonus scheme, expertise, coaching and opportunities to take your career in sales as far as you would like to whilst supporting you in your day to day role with marketing, training, an industry leading product portfolio and a wide range of happy customers willing to testify to our work.
Whilst working towards either a Level 2 or a Level 3 Sales qualification you will be learning about the whole sales and marketing process on the job.
- Making telephone calls to businesses across the UK to establish how our services would reduce their costs and improve their service and productivity
- Meeting customers from time to time
- Working towards team and personal targets
- Providing advice to businesses on infrastructure requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
5 GCSE A* - C or equivalents
Things to consider
About the employer
Think Office Supplies Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Sales Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Sales Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Sales
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Sales and Telesales
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Davenport 01133 663066 Richard.Davenport@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2017