Technical Sales IT Apprenticeship CCS MEDIA LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the fastest growing IT reseller in the UK - CCS Media. They are looking for apprentices to join their skilled sales team. Enrolling on a sales apprenticeship, initially joining their New Business Team. If you are enthusiastic, a real ‘people person’, with a drive to win, you will fit right in!
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Sep 2017
17 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
CCS Media are one of the UK’s largest Technology and Supplies/IT Resellers. They have built their business choosing people first. CCS Media pride themselves on good people, great fun and good service. They are now looking for hardworking, determined, energetic people to join their positive and proactive sales force.
Apprentices start off in a new Business Team’ in lead generation, making outbound calls into businesses. Full on the job training is provided which leads into a Sales/Account Management role. There is never a dull day at CCS Media. They encourage home grown talent which presents fantastic career opportunities.
CCS Media have with over 30 years of experience delivering first-class IT solutions and services to organisations of every kind across the UK and beyond. 19 offices and 2 Advanced Technology Centre’s. In 2016, they achieved revenues in excess of £152m.
They work with more than 2,000 manufacturer partners including; Cisco, Dell, HPE, HP and Microsoft.
- Make circa 100 outbound calls into IT Managers/IT Directors/Procurement
- Generate a minimum of 3 opportunities per week
- Participate in a training sessions
- Prospect data
Successful candidates will earn commission. This is discussed in the recruitment process.
Requirements and prospects
- Driven & hardworking, with a passion to succeed
- Confident communicator both on the telephone and written
- ‘People person’, positive, friendly and professional
- Willingness to learn along with the ability to develop, retain and apply knowledge
- Quick thinking
- You will need to be a confident and outgoing person with a keen interest in sales
- A willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude is a must
- A fun side helps
- There are no entry requirements to apply, however, you will need to complete initial assessments in English and Maths
Things to consider
About the employer
- Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will receive an IT Technical Salesperson Standard certificate
Digital Industries > IT Technical Salesperson
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Charlotte Welch 07814918433 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017