Digital Marketer Apprentice GO HOME DIRECT GROUP PLC
As a Digital Marketer apprentice, you will be an integral part of the digital marketing team developing skills and knowledge in search engine optimisation and using a number of cutting-edge ecommerce websites.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
17 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you an ambitious individual with a genuine passion for forging a career in digital marketing? Are you looking for hands-on experience whilst you learn, within an industry leading ecommerce business? Do you have the motivation and confidence to join an experienced team of digital marketers, web designers and software developers?
If you answered yes to all the above, this could be the opportunity you were looking for.
Day to Day Duties:
- Use Google Analytics, Keyword Planner and Experian Hitwise to perform market and keyword research to inform content creation for SEO
- Create compelling and engaging content to syndicate through digital PR channels, social media and email (database) channels
- Create compelling and informative blog posts to inform and educate an online audience
- Write metadata following Google best practise guidelines to promote increased visibility for webpages
- Use Google Analytics to measure the impact of your wo9rk; report to the product and content manager your findings and recommendations for future activity
- Create and promote social media posts to help build and engage a social media audience
- Assist with product marketing; creating compelling product descriptions and product reviews
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience using Excel
- Experience social media platforms
- Passion for social media
- Good attention to detail
- Professional attitude
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have achieved an A*-C grade in English and Maths at GCSE or the equivalent qualification.
About the employer
GO HOME DIRECT GROUP PLC
- Full in-house training will be provided and you will work towards an advanced Digital Marketer Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions (www.vqsolutions.co.uk).
- There is no need to attend college as part of this work-based qualification.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by VQ Solutions Ltd
Christy Slater 01423 740006 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017