Service Desk Analyst Apprentice Concert Networks
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst Apprentice based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
16 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We're looking for someone talented to join a fast-growing technology business in September 2017. You will have the responsibility of providing first line technical support to clients with cloud telephony, internet connectivity and wholesale line rental services.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the role is to provide technical support and outstanding customer service in line with the business strategy and Concert’s mission, vision and values.
We’ll be depending on you to
- Log and take ownership of service desk tickets, providing an outstanding level of customer service.
- Think creatively when solving problems.
- Be independent and show willingness to learn new skills.
- In a fast-growing company, there are always lots of balls to juggle so we will teach you how to prioritise your workload, manage multiple tasks and execute at pace.
- We’re a small company so being efficient is key to ensuring that we achieve a lot and therefore we’ll train you in the use and exploitation of portals and CRM systems to support our clients.
- Accuracy is vital so you will be tasked with ensuring that tickets under your ownership are logged and updated correctly and regularly to reflect ongoing developments.
- You’ll need to have a proactive and independent attitude to enable you to deal with whatever situation arises
- We need our suppliers to represent us in the right way so we’ll coach you on how to raise tickets with them where appropriate and manage them to a successful outcome
- We can’t stand still and must always be improving so if you are someone who wants to grow and develop with us you will fit in just fine.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to demonstrate logical thinking
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to use initiative when working alone, within given instructions
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of client confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Smart appearance and good communication skills are essential as the job will involve visiting customers’ premises
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- MCTS on Windows 7
- MCTS on MCSA, MS Solutions Associate
- MCITP on Windows Server 2008
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017