Business Administration Apprentice Rowflex Properties
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
15 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Communicate with prospective tenants.
- Register new tenants on company database.
- Book viewings for prospective tenants.
- Call existing clients.
- Advising clients about the buying and selling process.
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager, etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team work
GCSEs C or above preferable (or equivalent).
About the employer
Rowflex has an unrivalled choice of properties available to our clients all the time. Maybe you are a first time buyer looking for a house or a flat to accommodate your family or even a cottage in the countryside for when you retire. With new instructions coming to us on a daily basis, we are confident that Rowflex can help you find a suitable home for you and your family.
Business Administration Level 2/3 and functional skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277 725971 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017