Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Mustard Jobs Ltd
Do you have a keen interest in recruitment and sales? Are you a hardworking and ambitious individual? Do you have excellent problem solving skills and work well under pressure? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
16 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Mustard is a specialist recruitment agency working across the design sector in the UK and Internationally. They describe themselves as having their finger on the pulse of jobs in architecture, interior design, graphic design, retail and exhibition design.
With offices in London, Bristol, Hong Kong and Sydney we cover roles across the UK, EMEA, Australia and the Asia Pacific regions you will truly be stepping into a fast-growing organisation having only started up in late 2009 by three directors.
Basic role and Responsibilities:
The role will initially be a sales support/resourcer role which will entail filling jobs for the recruitment consultants. It will most likely focus on recruiting interior designers.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Job filling
· Adding CVs to the database and cleansing data
· Telephone interviewing candidates
· Briefing and selling candidates potential jobs
· Researching potential clients and compiling data
· Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a well-respected Level 2 Recruitment qualification and learn from a vastly experienced team of recruitment consultants. The opportunity is also there for the successful candidate to obtain a full-time position if they impress.
If you feel like you tick all of the boxes then please don’t hesitate you apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Telephone sales experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and capable of working well under pressure
- Outgoing, ambitious and a hard working personality
- Articulate and strong literacy skills
- You should be hungry for success and progression
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths English and ICT or equivilent
- A level educated or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Functional skills in English and Maths if required
- A qualification Recruitment Level 2 with the opportunity to progress onto Level 3
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Amiee Grace email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017