Apprentice Office Administrator STONES RESIDENTIAL LIMITED
To undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
15 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to drive due to the nature of the role
- Team work
About the employer
All our Directors are very much ‘hands-on’ in the day to day activities of the Company which not only ensures that decisions are made quickly, but also that you will get the benefit of the wealth of combined experience and informed advice from our team of twenty five professionals between two branches. Friendly, personal, measured advice and service is our goal which continues to strengthen our reputation.
This year we celebrate our 15th Anniversary. Our expansion into comprehensive property specialists means that we provide a highly professional service for buying and selling homes as well as a comprehensive and experienced lettings and management team.
Please take a look inside our monthly magazine at the range of properties that we are currently selling and renting, which clearly shows the trust and confidence that property owners have in Stones Residential.
If you have a property you wish to sell or rent, or are looking to buy a new home, contact us for that more personal, knowledgeable and effective service.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Johan 01277 725971 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017