Apprentice Office Sales Administrator Ransomspares Co Uk Limited
An exciting opportunity has become available for an individual to join our busy traditional family online ecommerce company that sells and distributes spare parts for domestic appliances nationally and internationally.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
16 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties as apprentice office sales administrator will include:
- Answering customer support enquiries, initially online and once confident will deal with customer enquiries by telephone.
- Dealing with returned parts and customer refunds.
- Helping and supporting customers selecting the correct part they require for their appliance online and by telephone.
- Data input.
- Using Microsoft software
- Store and retrieve information relating to customer orders on a daily basis.
- Provide reception services as and when required.
- General office administrative tasks such as:
- Handling mail
- Managing diary systems
At busy periods you will be asked to support within the warehouse department with picking & packing parts.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has good numerical skills
- Has a focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Has a professional and confident telephone manner
- Has a good working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Can work as part of team
- Can use their initiative and work unsupervised
We would like the successful candidate to:
- Be polite and friendly
- Have a sense of humour
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have legible handwriting
- GCSE Grades A* - C in English and Maths or equivalent, and preferably ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845557 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017