Apprentice Administrator Assistant Andrew Charles & Co Estate Agents Ltd
To undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Nov 2017
15 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
GCSE C or above preferable (or equivalent).
About the employer
Located in the heart of Chalk Farm, just moments from Chalk Farm underground station and the famous Camden Lock Market, our office is nestled within Romo Café opposite Regents Park Road.
We offer residential sales and lettings and property management in North, North West and Central London, including Camden Town, Primrose Hill, Belsize Park, Kentish Town, Swiss Cottage, St Johns Wood and including ever popular Baker Street and Marylebone.
This highly desirable part of London offers a wide range of property from large family homes with gardens and classic period conversions to sleek modern apartments and trendy city flats with terraces.
We are committed to finding you your dream home in this beautiful and vibrant corner of London.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277725974 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2017