Digital Marketing Analyst Apprentice TRAFIX MEDIA LTD
Our Client is an exciting scale up company that specialises in performance based digital media across the consumer finance and B2B sector. They are looking for a talented individual to assist with managing their campaign optimisation. Career progression, and generous remuneration are available for the right person.
Closing date: 06 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
15 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is an exciting scale up company that specialises in performance based digital media across the consumer finance and B2B sector.
They are looking for a talented, data driven and commercial minded individual to assist with managing their campaign optimisation, analysing campaign data to provide their clients ROI. Career progression, and generous remuneration are available for the right person.
KEY DUTIES –
- Measuring and improving campaign metrics
- Analysing client data reports and matching to marketing source to optimise clients’ ROI
- Identify any issues and trends and suggest measures for optimisation
- Produce internal and external reports that create commercial success
- Assist with campaign set up and management
- Creative and website A/B testing and campaign optimisation
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business Information Systems, Data Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc) and the ability to use marketing platforms
- Highly analytical, numerate and methodical.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Desire to learn, take on new skills and be driven to progress quickly
- Enthusiastic, with a grounded and positive outlook
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
About the employer
TRAFIX MEDIA LTD
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
Social Media and Digital Marketing
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Sep 2017