Hair Salon Apprentice Harrison Hair Studio
You will be working as part of the team already working there, helping to meet and greet clients. Shampoo and conditioning treatments to start. Helping making the customer feel pampered. Starting as a salon apprentice and working your way up
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
06 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working as part of a team:
- Make sure your actions reduce risks to health and safety.
- Building up great relationships with customers.
- Give clients a positive impression of yourself and your organization.
- Advise and consult with customers.
- Shampoo condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Change hair colour.
- Style and finish hair.
- Set and dress hair.
- Cut hair using basic techniques.
- Full fill salon and reception duties.
- Promote additional products.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to build relationships.
- Can do attitude.
- Professional behaviour.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Adapt your behaviours.
- Supportive of clients.
- Able to sell other products and services within the salon.
- Works well as part of a team.
- GCSE's or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Harrison Hair Studio
- Interserve are the training provider who will be contacting you and delivering the qualification in Level 2 Hair Professional to you within the work place.
- You will be allowed 20% off site to complete any training required with the training tutor.
- You will also be completing your technical on line, and with help from your assessor the qualification is delivered over a 12 month timescale. You will also be coached and mentored by staff within the salon.
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017